Dental Assisting 101:
Role of the Entry Level Dental Assistant, The Dental Office, the History of Dentistry, Head and Tooth Anatomy.
This is a two day course for a dental assistant already been formally trained or works for a licensed dentist. Students in the EFDA Class must be able to perform all the expanded functions to be certified and has graduated from a Dental Assistant school or has been formally trained by a licensed dentist.
This is a one day course for a dental assistant already working for a licensed dentist in taking x-rays. Enrollee’s must possess at least three months in the State of Florida with continuous on-the-job training through assisting in the positioning and exposing of dental radiograph film.
At AAA School of Dental Assisting, you’ll experience,
- A one-of-a-kind hands-on program designed so that you graduate with your Expanded Functions (EFDA), Radiology, and CPR certifications in only 12 weeks.
- We pride ourselves on successful job placement upon your graduation from our program.
- We’ve been training outstanding EFDA & Radiology certified Dental Assistants in Central Florida for nearly a decade.
- Classes are only 2 days a week and we offer night classes as well to fit even your busiest schedule.
- No experience necessary. Our only prerequisite is your high school diploma or GED.