& Driven Development Coach
Private Dental Assisting School is looking for a full-time Development Coach to join one of our thriving Dental Assisting School campuses. Our teaching model is designed to provide an individualized, student-centered approach, that empowers students and coaches to work together towards providing a cutting edge, industry-leading educational experience and prepare students for a rewarding career in the dental assisting field.
- Ability to work Days or Evenings or Saturdays
- Minimum 7 Year experience in Multiple Specialties
- EFDA & Radiology Certified
- Passion to change lives through Dentistry
- Development Coach – Problem Solving abilities.
- Has Trained and Developed EFDA’s in office.
- Positive solutions-based perspective toward developing another.
- The open-mindedness to change and personal development.
- Commitment towards doing whatever it takes to see our Team Members succeed in their new career in dentistry.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- High energy
- Solutions based Thinking
- Team Player
- The want to positively change lives
- No excuse Mentality
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Team Outings
- Educational Development CE
Interested in this position?
GET A CAREER
NOT A JOB
Are you Ready to join the Exciting and rewarding world of Dentistry?
Then take the next step and set a time to Meet YOUR Team!