Welcome to our Completely Redesigned Website, AAASoda.com.
Our team has been hard at work behind the scenes and are proud to introduce this new and exciting online experience with our students, staff, and community! We’ve heard what you’ve had to say and have actively applied your fantastic feedback into many aspects of the website.
It has been our main priority during this redesign to ensure the site is fun, exciting and of course, packed full of great dental content and information for all of our current and future Dental Assistants!
Here are a few new points of the website to notice,
- Personalized Chat – Yes, that is our Co-Founder, Anthony Balsam who’s always inspiring our students. Now he can share that same energy as a BitMoji. Take a moment to say, Hi or if you Have a Question, start an Awesome Chat!
- Events Calendar – Stay On-track and Up-to-Date with the latest AAA School of Dental Assisting Events.
- Location, Location, Location! We’re excited to announce that AAA School of Dental Assisting is now accepting Enrollment Applications at our Pompano Beach location in South Florida. How Exciting is That?
- Online Enrollment is Now Easier and more Flexible than ever! We’ve redesigned the enrollment experience from top to bottom with YOU in mind. Why you ask? Life is busy and there’s only so much time available to get things done. Have no fear and put your worries aside if you can’t complete the entire Enrollment process all at once. Our system will save whatever you’ve completed automatically. Then enable You to pick up, where you left off, even on your Mobile device.
- Career Placement – We’re hot-to-trot with Career Placement for our Students! Bringing this great resource together with AAASoda.com for a seamless one-stop career experience.
These are just a few of the many improvements we’ve implemented in the Newly Updated and Redesigned, AAASoda.com
We hope that you enjoy these new features and take the time to explore all the great reasons why you’ll have a bright future as a Dental Assistant with AAA School of Dental Assisting.
We’ll conclude this post with a comment from Anthony,