• Our one-of-a-kind hands-on program is designed so that you graduate with your Expanded Functions (EFDA), Radiology, and CPR certifications in only 12 weeks.
• We pride ourselves on successful job placement upon your graduation from our program.
• Our EFDA & Radiology Dental Assistant program is Florida Board of Dentistry approved.
• We have been training outstanding EFDA & Radiology certified Dental Assistants in Central Florida for the past 9 years.
• Classes are only 2 days a week and we offer night classes as well to fit even your busiest schedule.
• We accept financial aid and also have in-house financing options for qualified students.
• We also offer a 1-day EFDA & Radiology certification course for Dental Assistants who have not yet earned their certifications or have just moved to Florida from out-of-state.
• No experience necessary. Our only prerequisite is your high school diploma or GED.